Thursday, November 6, 2008

T-1461dy ObAmA Post Campaign & moose


  • After a day of crying in my soup and drinking my favorite beverage, this blogger will now get out of the campaign mode and into the Obama critique mode.

    • The term critique derives from the Greek term kritik, meaning "discerning judgment", usually of the value of something. Especially in philosophical contexts it is influenced by Kant's use of the term to mean a reflective examination of the validity and limits of a human capacity or of a set of philosophical claims and has been extended in modern philosophy to mean a systematic inquiry into the conditions and consequences of a concept, theory, discipline, or approach and an attempt to understand its limitations and validity.

  • I’ll be oscillating between Elisabeth Hasselbeck and George S. Patton. I won’t follow in the footsteps of a myriad of Obama supporters who hated ‘W’ ever since day one and before.



John McCain supporter Elisabeth Hasselbeck said Wednesday on TV's "The View" that she'll follow Obama's lead. "I will jump in that line and support our president because that is what as an American I believe we should do," said Hasselbeck, who received a fist bump from co-host Whoopi Goldberg.







In the movie, after hitting a soldier, Patton came before his troops and said something to the effect (I came here to show you if I’m as big an asshole as every body has told you). Well the real Patton never said that, but it was neat in the movie. So I’m going to monitor Obama to see if he is a bad as conservative radio has made him out to be.








In the spirit of true bi-partisanship, I noticed Michelle Obama wore the same dress that she had on when she helped Sarah field dress a bull moose.

1 comment:

  1. Barack aka Steve aka Pee Pants as per SNL. Interesting dress for Michelle - I thought that would come out in the wash.

    ReplyDelete